Advocating For Victims Of Industrial & Pipeline Accidents

Have you suffered a serious injury in an industrial or pipeline accident? Have you been exposed to asbestos or other toxic chemicals? Did you suffer significant harm after an electrocution?

You have rights. But getting the compensation you deserve may not be easy. To level the playing field, you may need an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side.

At the Law Offices of Bennie D. Rush, P.C., we have been helping injured workers in Huntsville obtain compensation for over twenty years. We know the law and are strong advocates for our clients. We will work diligently to help you get full compensation for your medical costs, lost wages and pain and suffering.

If your accident was caused by the negligence of someone not employed by your company, such as a contractor or equipment supplier, you have a third-party claim. You may be able to get compensation for your pain, suffering and non-economic losses in addition to the workers’ compensation benefits you receive. Call us today at 936-295-0700. We want to help you get the compensation and medical care you deserve.

Seeking Compensation After An Industrial Accident

Factories and oil fields are dangerous places. Falls, explosions, burns, equipment malfunctions and other mishaps can cause serious injuries or death.

Our firm obtains compensation for injured workers and the families of wrongful death victims. As experienced personal injury attorneys, we will carefully investigate every aspect of your accident, working with industry experts when that can help our client’s case. We will also work with your doctor or other medical experts to determine the extent of your injuries and the medical care and services you need to recover. We will place a value on your pain and suffering and work tenaciously to succeed for you.

Our goal will be to obtain maximum compensation for you.

Contact Us For Help Today

Schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with a skilled personal injury lawyer today. Send us an email now, or call 936-295-0700.

Licensed by the Texas Supreme Court and not certified by Board of Legal Specialization.