Aggressive Maritime Accident And Longshoreman Injury Representation

The Merchant Marine Act (Jones Act) and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) were enacted to help maritime workers obtain compensation for injuries suffered while on the job.

The laws are complex, however, and without an experienced maritime accident lawyer on your side, you may not get all of the compensation you deserve.

At the Law Offices of Bennie D. Rush, P.C., we stand up for seamen, offshore oil workers and longshoremen who have been injured and for the families of wrongful death victims. We are determined to help our clients get all of the compensation they are entitled to under the law.

Successful Representation For Maritime Accident Victims

Bennie D. Rush has represented injured people for over 30 years. During that time, he has obtained compensation for many victims of unseaworthy vessels, work boat accidents, oil rig accidents, and other mishaps at sea and on land. Bennie D. Rush believes in standing up for every client and he will fight for you.

Our firm will work tenaciously to obtain results for you.

What Type Of Compensation Is Available After A Maritime Accident?

A maritime accident victim can obtain compensation for medical costs, rehabilitation services and lost wages. When negligence on the part of an employer, contractor, equipment supplier or service provider contributed to an accident, you can get compensation for your pain, suffering and other non-economic losses.

The Law Offices of Bennie D. Rush, P.C. will work to build a strong and persuasive case designed to maximize your compensation. We will be your strong advocate from the start to the finish of your case.

Call Today For A Free Consultation

For a free consultation and case evaluation with a maritime accident attorney, contact our firm online or call us at 936-295-0700.

Licensed by the Texas Supreme Court and not certified by Board of Legal Specialization.